IRONICAL PARADOXES IN PAKISTAN
In general i have found people to be very interesting creatures. We Do, Say and Behave in absolutely irrational manner and yet our rationality is logical to us (subjectively). I would like to call humans as “Illogically Rational Beings” because even the most chaotic minds have patterns to them.
Middle Easterners, specially Pakistanis are of the most interesting minds I have studied. Here is some paradoxes so ironical that makes sense.
- Moms want their daughters to control their husband and expect their sons to control their wives.
- Everything that is run by the government looks very bad except government jobs.
- A huge country of more than 20 languages….. united by a foreign language.
- Seeing a policeman makes us nervous rather than making us feel safe.
- We are always in a hurry but never on time.
- Holy places are very interesting places – the poor beg outside and the rich beg inside.
- We post so many morals in Facebook…. but never follow a single one…!
Leave a Reply