See if you can identify with this situation. You know how sometimes you have so much to do in your mind and you are even so energized to do all of them but at the end of the day you look back and haven’t done anything? it may be due to 1. Lack of Clarity 2. Inability to Prioritize 3. Inconsistency 4. Procrastination 5. Lack of Motivation
Here let me help you with visualizing your most immediate goal and how you can stay motivated. If you find the method useful please share it with your friends, also don’t forget to like and follow my FB page (Ibrahim Siawash Official) for further posts and streaming lectures.
One of the most common coaching tools is called “The Wheel of Life” and here is how to use it. (picture attached)
1. Draw a Wheel like a pie chart if you will.
2. Assign a domain of your life to the spokes. they can be #career, #education, #self, #family, #friends, etc. You can add your own new spokes as well.
The reason we are doing it is that change can occur, and new habits adapted in one domain at a time.
3. I want you now to rate each domain as you see it is today (1 to 10 – 10 being perfect and 1 shitty as hell) and be honest don’t try to impress.
Good job! now you have clearly identified what needs to be changed first.
You see our brains don’t understand #words. It works better with #images.
By now your mind should be able to see clearly what area of your life needs immediate attention.
4. I want you now to go back in time, at least 5 years and rate the domains again. See if they were better. Realize now, what you did differently then and now.
You see it is our habits (overt and covert) that define how we feel about our life.
Once you realize the different habits then and now, you can answer the next question.
5. What must you DO to get better in the domain in focus?
Now set a goal to achieve and make it specific.
Do it like this. let’s suppose you want to work on your career domain. and it can go from 5 to 6 in Two months if you have a better knowledge of the #product you are #selling. Of course there are notes to read and #information available. so your goal is
“By December 31, I will finish reading the product manual cover to cover”
6. Now visualize your self having read that manual. imagine you have achieved your goal and are celebrating.
Good job my friend you have a specific strategy now. and since the importance is also clear to your subconscious mind you WILL stick to it.
Contact me when you achieve your goals and we can CELEBRATE together. Please like, share and invite your friends to my FB page (Ibrahim Siawash Official) for further posts and live streaming of lectures.